It’s the last weekend of Summer and this is the perfect way to bring in the Fall drama while still showing off your inner bronzed goddess. It was such a pleasure doing Ashley Benson’s makeup for iHeartRadio’s Music Festival in Las Vegas on Saturday night and have had so many requests on what I used to create her look, that I set everything out for you here and will walk you through each feature, with the smoked shadow wing being the big focus.
- I started with the eye because I knew there would be shadow fallout on her cheeks below that I could simply wipe away before applying foundation. I used L’Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow (on sale!) in Eternal Black because it is incredibly dramatic and has just the right amount of shimmer sparkle.
- I left the bottom lashline bare with NO eyeliner or eyeshadow.
- I applied three coats of Bliss Lookin’ Sharp Mascara for extreme definition and volume.
- I prepped her skin with Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate, my newest obsession for correcting skin fatigue.
- Then I applied Tom Ford Illuminating Primer all over with my fingers. This is my favorite drug store illuminating primer.
- I applied Cle de Peau Radiant Fluid Foundation in B30 all over her face and neck with a Beauty Blender for the most seamless application. This is my favorite drug store radiant foundation.
- I concealed her undereye area with Charlotte Tilbury The Retoucher in #2.
- I contoured the hollows of her cheeks with the bronzer shade of Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow then applied it along her forehead, nose and jawline. I applied the highlighter shade just abover her cheekbones and above her brows.
- I applied Stila Convertible Color in Camellia directly on the cheekbones with my fingers.
- I paired the dramatic eye and bronzed skin with Bliss Bold Over Liquified Lipstick in Mauvin’ On Up.