I hope by now that you’ve all mastered the cat eye! If not, review our Get Catty video tutorial and our Easy Winged Liner tutorial. Today I’m showing you how you can step it up with a little flair by lining your liner in a way that crosses from the top lashline to the bottom lashline. Here’s the breakdown:
- Your Favorite Black Liquid Liner — wait until you try Charlotte Tilbury’s Feline Flick Liquid Eye Pen! It’s the blackest black and the tip is super user friendly.
- A Colored Liquid Liner — I chose Lime Crime Liquid Eyeliner in Reason because I’m a huge fan of all of their liquid eyeliners.
- Line the top lashline from the inner corner to the outer corner then wing it up and out.
- Line the bottom lashline from the outer corner towards the inner corner but stop about 3/4′s of the way.
- Switch to the colored liner and line the outer half of the top line as demonstrated above.
- Line the blank inner corner of the bottom lashline with the colored liner as well.
You can do any color combination that you are in the mood to do! If you try it, please tag us on Instagram so we can marvel at your work!