There are a few big festivals left and who wants to look like everyone else? Not a TBD girl! So get inspired to think outside of the box and be the brave girl who rocks something different! This is The Under Brow and you can play with the colors and thickness. I kept everything else minimal so it didn’t become too much, but you can totally add mascara. Here’s how:
- Any Color Shadow Pot — I used this one ($) but also love this one ($).
- Matching Glitter — I used the light lavendar glitter from this set ($$).
- A Small Laydown Brush — a laydown brush ($$) is the most precise way to apply eye shadow.
- A Pointed Cotton Swab ($) — I can’t live without these in my kit.
- Your Favorite Micellar Water ($)
I’d love to hear your thoughts below! Would you rock this look clubbing or at your next music festival?