Every season I try to create one tutorial with a pretty and simple way to reflect the season with your makeup! This Spring, bring your lids to life with this totally wearable metallic silver shadow and pair it with this happy cheek and soft coral lip pop. Here’s how:
- Wettened Silver Shadow: I used the silver shade from this palette ($$) and wet a lid brush so it would go on with more intensity. It’s probably my favorite palette I’ve bought in the last 12 months. You can do the same this with the silver shadow from this palette ($) if you’re looking to spend less, but the silver is more of a smoky taupe (still super pretty and I use it on my clients all the time!).
- Wettened Brown Shadow: Use the brown shade from either palette above (they’re virtually the same gorgeous shade) but this time wet an eyeliner brush.
- Auto-Curling Mascara
- Favorite Spring Pink Blush Quad
- Fruit Punch Tinted Lip Balm in Elite
- Wet the lid brush in water and dip it in the silver shadow to create a paste. Sweep it across the lid and crease to create a single color wash.
- Wet the eyeliner brush in water and dip it in the brown shadow to create a paste. Trace it along the upper lashline as demonstrated on Brooke above. You can also wing it out and up if you prefer elongating your eye.
- Add a couple coats of mascara.
- If you wear foundation/powder, now is the time to apply it. Then smile in the mirror so your apples pop out and swirl the blush on the top half of them.
- Finish by applying the tinted lip balm directly from the tube.