TUTORIAL + PHOTOGRAPHY BY AMY NADINE, GRAPHIC DESIGN BY EUNICE CHUN
Over the last (almost!) five years, I’ve shared every makeup tip, secret and trick that I know here with you over 500 (!!) makeup tutorials. But over the last few months, I’ve started doing this on my clients and wanted to share it now that I’ve tested it on most skin tones and textures. I learned it from one of my makeup icons and love how it really brings the products to life and sets the look at the same time. So I grabbed my girl Angelique Cabral from CBS’s Life In Pieces to show you how to work a hydrating spray into your beauty routine.
- Apply foundation all over face and neck as you typically would.
- Holding the bottle 12 inches from your face (for photographic purposes, she had to hold it closer!) and imagine your face divided into four sections as you spritz each section.
- Wait for it to dry then powder face by stippling (pressing) the powder all over skin.
- Spritz again.
- Wait for it to dry then target powder your T-zone with an eyeshadow blending brush.
- Don’t forget the sides of the nose.
- Lightly contour just under the cheekbone, the hairline, the temples and the jawline.
- Apply blush to the top half of apples.
- Finish with a final spritz.
In case you were wondering, Angelique is wearing the gold shade from this palette.