post by Kristin Ess graphic design by Eunice Chun
- GOLD FEATHER HAIR CLIP – Lately we’ve been so into the half up/half down do’s and this gorgeous gold feather gives us even more of a reason to keep that obsession going. Also, here is a much less expensive DIY version made from gold leather!
- LEATHER LIPS MAKEUP POUCH – Can you actually have too many makeup pouches? The answer is no.
- ORIBE MOUSSES – Just when you think Oribe products couldn’t be any more perfect, this happens. He recently launched 3 new mousses— one is volumizing, one is for enhancing natural curls and one is for beachy hair. Anything Oribe says about beach hair we will listen to as you may know we’re obsessed with his Apres Beach spray.
- AMERICAN APPAREL SHEER POLISHES – Look at this gorgeousness of these sheer polishes. These have been around for a while, but we’re really obsessed with the layering technique as we fade from summer to fall.
- HARRY JOSH BLOWDRYER – One of the things that bothers me the most about blowdryers is how “utilitarian” they look in your sparkly bathroom. Not only is this dryer equipped to dry your hair 60% faster than other dryers, but it’s CUTE as a button with it’s matte mint exterior and handmade. It’s an investment but it seems like it will stand the test of time. Save your dollars for this gem.
- GHD PRETTY PASTEL FLAT IRON – Speaking of pretty pastel hair tools, GHD has created a new batch (limited edition) of my favorite flat iron inspired by retro candy shoppe colors. I love my black one for the salon and my kit but if I were going to get one for my bathroom at home I’d definitely grab this one.
- COLLECTION OF EYELINERS – Sometimes Sephora just gets it! In this box, they’ve compliled their most popular eyeliners. This is a dream gift for anyone who wants to learn the classic cat eye or anyone on a mission to figure out which liner is best for a smoky eye. They’ve put every option in this box and it couldn’t be cooler (or cheaper at $30!!)
- NAIL DECALS – If you’re bored with the intricate painting of nail art, no sweat! Try these cute little nail decals by Sara M. Lyons! She’s on Etsy and creates wayyyy too many fun decals to count.
- BUNNY MIRROR – Just a sucker for a white rabbit.