Summer is finally here and the last thing I want to do is spend my mornings in the bathroom primping! This motto has saved me for years and is a great way to look at the task at hand. You simply pick three features and do only one thing to each feature. It’s that easy!
COMBINATION SKIN, LIPS, EYES:
- Even out skin tone,
- add a bright lip pop and
- define the lashes.
COMBINATION CHEEKS, EYES, BROWS:
- Swirl a rosy blush,
- sweep a pearl eyeshadow and
- darken the brows boldly.
COMBINATION EYES, CHEEKS, LIPS:
- Rim the inner waterline with a black kohl pencil,
- add an apricot blush and
- rock a nude lipstick.
The combinations are endless! Just remember, pick three features and do only one thing to each. You’ll easily come in at under two minutes! If you have a problem area like dark circles or blemishes, you can spot treat those areas and count those as the Skin feature. Here’s today’s version:
- Your Favorite BB Cream
- A Beauty Blender (on sale!)
- An Intense Tinted Lip Balm (in Cherry)
- Your Favorite Mascara
- Apply the BB Cream all over your face and neck by stippling it with the beauty blender.
- Next apply the lip balm directly from the tube.
- Finish with a few coats of mascara.
What 3 features would you do one thing to? We’d love to know!