photo: kristin ess + thebeautydepartment.com post design by kristin ess
Hey pretties! Time to fill our next guest post spot! Last time the lovely Taylor Nick won with her beautiful boho braid hair tutorial. This time it’s all about my favorite— D.I.Y nails!!! Grab a friend, a camera, and some nail polish. Just like last time, the idea is to create your own tutorial and then email it to us. The person who creates the best all-around nail tutorial will be getting their own post. Your tutorial can be as wild, classic, pretty or funky as you want it to be. Just get creative! Here are the requirements + details:
- Your tutorial must include 4-10 visibly clear photos (any size) + step by step instructions on how to execute the look. Your photos should be plain and without graphics.
- The person in the photo must be doing the tutorial on their own nails!
- You will be judged on originality, technical skills, how easy your instructions are to follow, and the over-all look.
- Entries must be received by Friday, September 2nd, 2011 @ 11:59pm pacific standard time.
- All of the photos should be individually attached in ONE email. Write instructions for each photo. No need make the photos into a blog post… we’ll do that for you if you win!
- Email all entries to [email protected]
- One entry per person.
- Please include your name and your proper return email address so we can notify you if you win.
- Previously published tutorials do not qualify.
The winning tutorial will be posted on Wednesday, September 7th. Good luck, friends! You’ve got just over one week to submit your entries. Can’t wait to see what you send in!