OLD HOLLYWOOD GLAM
Here’s a simple way to get a vintage inspired look. Eventually we’ll be going into more advanced looks, but some of you may have never tried this look before and we don’t want to scare you off! Pair this video with the “Hint of Vintage” photo tutorial for the ultimate loveliness!
Tools: Foundation, foundation brush or sponge, translucent powder or light-weight powder, blush brush, bronzer, black liquid liner, black mascara, red lipstick
• Start by applying an even layer of foundation to your face being sure to cover any redness, blemishes or dark circles.
• Lightly dust your face with powder for a velvety finish.
• Comb through your brows and fill them in using a brown pencil one shade darker than your natural color.
• Sweep bronzing powder starting directly under your cheekbones, across your hair line and under your jaw line.
• Now apply black liquid liner to your lids and extend the line beyond the corner of your eye for added drama.
• Next apply two coats of black mascara.
• To complete the look, apply red lipstick.
XO Amy Nadine