We can finally feel the seasons changing (well a tiny bit here in Los Angeles), and have fallen in love with foliage! Whether you’re into warmer or cooler tones, it’s not hard to spice up your color palette for fall. Obvi, a few of the classics made it in the round up, but there is always room for a few new shades! Think about using deep and rusty colors, still varying with darks and lights, and don’t be afraid to add a little sparkle or play with metallics. After you’re done reading this, put down your cell phones, look up, walk outside and get inspired!
- RED DIAMOND over SKIRTING THE ISSUE- A gem of a color combo! This red is dark enough for you vixens that want a little moodiness in your manicure but the red diamond sparkling top coat adds a super feminine flair.
- BIG APPLE RED – The fall, winter, spring, summer, classic. It doesn’t matter what day of the year it is, Big Apple Red is always in style, always work appropriate, always date appropriate, basically always always always appropriate, in case we haven’t made that clear yet.
- SHIFTING POWER – Nothing says happy fall then a metallic golden mani. Perfect for Thanksgiving and ready to roll right into December we recommend choosing golden hues when you’re getting gels since they match multiple outfits.
4. GREENS – Winter greens are obviously a major thing. So get your evergreen on and let your friends pine over your polish.
5. COCOA CABANA – Who doesn’t love chocolate, the end.
6. JAZZ – I know you thought we we’re going with all that jazz, but this color is serious, and we need to discuss. Look at all the editorials, magazines, tv shows, girls at the grocery store, so many are rocking the heavy hue darker nude. It’s chic, professional, sassy, and compliments so many skin tones it’s insane.
Now we won’t go all E! News and ask for a mani cam – but if you wanted to insta your polish and tag us at @thebeautydept, we’d be thrilled.