Annnnd we’re back with yet another sweet Valentine’s Day mani. How can we help it!? This was inspired by a bracelet my friend got me with my name on it in morse code. This mani will be great for anyone who wants to add a little “LOVE” to their nails this week without using the typical red + pink. Personally, I love doing this because it’s gold, it’s subtle, it suits anyone at any age and it’s not too much for those who can’t wear polkadot or glitter manis to work. This is one of the easiest/quickest nail ideas and makes a great conversation piece. Here’s how to get a lil’ love in morse code:
- Cut 5 tiny pieces of gold string and grab 7 micro beads. You will need 3 pieces of the cut string to go across your middle finger for the “O” in “LOVE” so make sure they’re small enough that you can fit 3 across.
- Draw out morse code so you can get an idea of the spacing.
- Paint your nails solid black. To be honest, you can do this in any color but this is my fave. I did 2 thin coats.
- Once the color dries, paint on a clear coat.
- Quickly apply the micro-beads + string to spell out “LOVE” in the correct pattern. I like to do one finger at a time so the clear coat doesn’t dry before I get them on there.
- Last, apply a quick drying clear coat over the whole nail.
That’s it! Happy Valentine’s Day, friends!