Today’s tutorial is something I love because it’s like tying a look together with a bow. After you’ve completed your eyes, apply your blush as usual, then apply the same blush on the crease of your lids. Something really gorgeous happens when you do this and everything comes together in harmony. You must try it! Here’s how:
- Your Favorite Blush — It can be a nude, a peach, a pink, a mauve… whichever works best on your skin tone.
- Your Favorite Blush Brush — I used this one ($$$) but saved up for it for months, until then, try this one ($)!
- Your Favorite Eye Shadow Brush
- After you’ve applied foundation and completed your eye look, apply blush as usual.
- Now switch to an eyeshadow blending brush and swirl it in the same blush to load it up.
- Sweep the blush along the crease in a windshield-wiping motion.