The best way to transition from Spring into Summer is with a Pastel Eye! It’s light and airy and really compliments the pastel fashion of the S/S14 runways. There are many ways you can pull this off and today I’ve narrowed it down to three: lashline only, upper lid or both lids. Of course you can swap any of the colors with any of the applications. Or choose a pale green or another pastel that you love! Here’s how to do each:
- Your Favorite Pastel Liquid Liner: I used MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Liner in Diamond Pearly Pink on Lacy above because in the summertime, we have to switch to waterproof!
- Your Favorite Pastel Eye Shadow: I used Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments in Brash Blue in Lapis and Napoleon Perdis Color Disc Eyeshadow in Lilac Maniac
- Trace the liquid liner along the lashline from the inner corner to the outer corner.
- Go back over it (I had to a couple of times) to make it more intense and less sheer.
UPPER LID ONLY:
- Apply the shadow all over the lid and crease with a shadow brush.
- Repeat if you need more intensity.
UPPER & LOWER LIDS:
- Apply the shadow all over the lid and crease of the upper lid with a shadow brush.
- Sweep the same shadow along the lower lashline as well.
Please tag us if you try one of these or a pastel of your own!