There’s something so pretty about a frosty eye paired with a frosty lip! You’d think it will wash you out, but if you make sure to anchor the look with 1. a strong dark brow, 2. a black inner rim and 3. black mascara, I promise you, you’ll be happily surprised! Here’s how to recreate the shimmery look I did on the lovely Miss Bria Murphy above:
- A Frost-Colored Cream Shadow Stick — I used Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Sugar Frost.
- A Gold-Colored Eye Shadow — I used LORAC Eye Shadow in Gold.
- A Black Kohl/Kajal Pencil — I used Lancome Le Crayon Kohl Smoky Eyeliner in Ebony Black.
- Mascara — I used Tarte Lights Camera Flashes Statement Mascara in Black.
- Bronzer — I used Hourglass Illume Creme-To-Powder Bronzer Duo in Sunset.
- Highlighter — I used the Cream Highlighter that comes in the same Hourglass Illume Bronze Duo.
- A Frost-Colored Lipstick — I used Tom Ford Lip Color in Vanilla Suede.
- Paint the entire lid with the frost shadow stick.
- Trace the frost shadow stick along the lower lashline and blend it with your finger as shown above.
- Rim the inner waterline with the black pencil.
- Sweep the gold shadow along the crease of the upper lid.
- Coat the lashes with mascara.
- Contour your cheeks with the bronzer. Revisit my Contouring 101 Tutorial if needed. Then apply the highlighter above the cheekbones.
- Finish by painting your lips directly from the tube or with a lip brush for more precision.