I love picking one product on one feature and see if it’s enough to change a look. Yes of course a red lipstick would make a very dramatic difference! But will a single sweep of a frosted shadow? So I tried it on Brook and yes, it’s subtle but it’s gorgeous! And something you must try this winter when you don’t have time to do a smoky eye or a winged liner. It really brightens the eye and draws attention straight there, in the best way possible. Here’s how:
- A Frosty White EyeShadow — I used the white shade from my favorite Fallen Angel palette ($$$) and wet the brush. But you can also try this one ($$) without wetting the brush or this one ($).
- Your Favorite Mascara — I used this iconic one ($$) because it really separates and builds each lash but I also die for this one ($).
Pre-step: Wet the brush with water or a mixing medium then dip it in the shadow to make a paste.
- Sweep the shadow all over the lid and crease.
- Add it to the inner corner.
- Trace it along the bottom lashline.
- Add a few coats of mascara.