POST + PHOTOGRAPHY BY AMY NADINE, GRAPHIC DESIGN BY EUNICE CHUN
Don’t you just hate it when you come home from dinner, take off your sweater ever-so carefully then check the collar only to see makeup still managed to come off on it!? It’s the worst and costs you another trip to the dry cleaners. So the other night, determined not to let it keep happening, I tried this easy little trick and it worked like a charm. Every single time. Here’s how:
- Fold a washcloth in half. I’ve tried it with a tissue but it doesn’t have the weight to stay put like a washcloth.
- Place it across your collar as demonstrated on Lacy above.
- Tuck it tightly around the collar.
- Cross your hands across your waist and grab the two sides of the bottom of the sweater.
- Lift the sweater to your shoulders.
- Pull the sweater off like you normally would. Check and see! No makeup on either side of the collar. Hallelujah!!
For those of you that have trouble putting the sweater on without getting makeup on the collar, try this technique: put both arms in the sleeves, tuck your chin down to your chest, put the top of your scalp through the opening and pull the sweater away from your face as you pull it down. And for those of you who love this adorable bunny sweater, you can snatch it up here! Just be prepared to get a gazillion compliments…