As most of you know, New York Fashion Week is wrapping up, but that doesn’t mean it’s over– there’s still London, Milan, Paris, Tokyo, etc… To get into the spirit of Fashion Weeks around the globe, we’ll be sporting this COMME des GARÇONS inspired mani! Not only is COMME des GARÇONS a super-chic brand, but it also has the cutest/coolest little heart logo. This is a very simple mani and since the heart shape is not supposed to be perfect, even the most uncoordinated can do this! Here we go!
- Start with clean, bare nails.
- Using a rich red color, make a rounded diagonal stroke on one corner of the nail.
- Now repeat that on the other side of the nail and make sure they connect in the middle.
- Clean up around each nail.
- Throw a black heart in there for good measure!
- Use a bobbypin to make the whites of the eyes. Make a dot, then drag it out a little on each side. Remember: this shouldn’t look too perfect. If you google the COMME des GARÇONS heart, you’ll see that the lines aren’t perfect.
- Use a skinny hairpin (or U-pin) to make black dots in the center of the white.
- Give it a good topcoat!
Hope everyone enjoyed NY Fashion Week!
Special thanks to my awesome friend Leon for giving me this idea.