photo: angela+ithyle/thebeautydepartment.com post designed by kristin ess
For instant sophistication, red lipstick is a girl’s best friend. We love
it with everything from jeans to dresses… there is nothing more
glamorous. Here, we break down the steps to make it last all night.
-toothbrush or disposable mascara wand
-nude lip liner
-eye shadow blending brush
-translucent loose powder
1) Using a toothbrush or disposable mascara wand and lip balm,
remove any dead skin by gently scrubbing in circular motions.
2) Outline the perimeter with a nude liner to prevent feathering.
3) Apply red lipstick directly from the tube.
4) Using an eyeshadow blending brush and translucent loose powder, powder
your lips to really set the color.
5) Apply a second coat with a lip brush to smooth edges and perfect lines.
XO Amy Nadine