As the newest addition to our Amp It Up Series, this quick tip takes us back to the basics. It’s a simple and quick way to add a little more drama when you’re going out to dinner or to a party without having to redo anything else from your day makeup. I know it slightly makes our eyes look a little smaller, but what you’re giving up in size (not that drastic honestly), you’re gaining so much more! It makes the eyes much more piercing, like you can see right through to someone’s soul! And it instantly draws all the attention to your eyes as it perfectly frames them and makes your eye color more intense. Here’s how:
- A Liquid Eye Pencil — look for one like this one that is intensely pigmented and waterproof.
- A Longwear Metallic Mousse Eyeshadow — I used the shade Galaxy on Lexie above.
- Your Favorite Mascara — I’m still mad about this $6 one!
- Since you already have your shadow and mascara done from your daytime look, all you need to do is line the inner waterline. Start by gently pulling downward with a finger from your opposite hand as shown above then line the bottom inner waterline with the pencil.
- Look down and with a finger from your opposite hand, gently lift the upper lid upwards then rim the upper waterline with the pencil. Blink to marry the two together.