March 1st is the perfect time to start transitioning your makeup for Spring. Okay, we still aren’t leaving home without coats and scarves but the promise of warmer weather is enough to lighten our spirits! And the perfect way to reflect that with our makeup is to start dusting a little bronzer on our lids and our faces. Here’s how:
- Your Favorite Bronze/Gold Palette — I love this Golden Mink Palette ($$$), this Golden Goddess Palette ($$) and this budget-friendly luxury palette ($).
- Your Favorite Bronze Kohl Pencil — try this Bronze Copper pencil ($$) but also love this budget-friendly one ($).
- Your Favorite Mascara — Right now I am obsessed with It Cosmetics’ new Superhero Mascara ($$) and can’t imagine using anything else! Okay, except for this one ($) lol.
- A Bronzing Powder ($$) or Cream Contour Stick ($$).
- This Tarte Contouring & Highlighting Brush ($$) from heaven.
- A Baby Pink Blush ($$) if you have cool undertones or a Peach Blush ($$) if you have warm undertones.
- A Nude-y Pink Liquid Lipstick — I used this Rose Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick ($$) on Amelia but also love this Memento Shade ($).
- Sweep the copper shade all over the lid and crease.
- Trace the same shade along the lower lashline as well.
- Stamp the gold shade on the center of the lid to give it a pop.
- Line the upper lashline with the bronze pencil.
- Coat the lashes with mascara.
FACE + LIP STEPS:
- Suck in your cheeks and follow the hollow with the bronzer.
- Continue sweeping it on the temples.
- Apply it along your hairline.
- Don’t forget your jawline.
- And sweep the remaining bronzer on the sides of your nose and across the bridge of your nose to give it that sun-kissed look.
- Smile and pop the blush on the top half of your cheekbones.
- Finish by filling in your lip area with the liquid lipstick.