This is the last in our Which Brush Does What Series (if you missed them, revisit eye brushes here and face brushes here) and today’s walks you through the world of blush, highlighting and bronzing brushes. Here we go! (more…)
It’s a free world and I love that we can all wear any blush shade we are in the mood to wear each day! But certain shades are more harmonious on some skin tones than on others. Why does it matter? Because when you find your perfect blush shade, no matter what eye shadow or lip color you choose, the blush becomes secondary and more of a natural flush, like you’re blushing. So here’s a loose guideline in finding your blush bestie! **We know that many of us fall in between the 6 skin tone shades listed above, but as much as it kills us, we just can’t include all 5,682 different variations in skin tones… But please don’t fret, just find the ones that you fall in between and decide if you have more of the cooler or warmer undertone version of the two tones. For a refresher course in undertones, revisit my lesson from last year by clicking here. (more…)
We love a pretty pink pop with no fuss! This “Rosie Romantic” tutorial shows you how to get this simple spring-y look, which is gorgeous for both day and night.
• Tools: foundation, rosy cream blush, rosy lip balm, brown eye liner pencil, black mascara, foundation brush or sponge, and small flat concealer brush (or you can use your fingers)
• Apply an even layer of foundation to your skin.
• Apply a rosy cream blush to the apples of your cheeks and blend with your finger tips.
• Apply a rosy lip balm to your lips.
• Line your lash line with a brown pencil and blend with your finger.
• Coat your top and bottom lashes with black mascara.
XO Amy Nadine