If you’re a girl-on-the-go, chances are you’ll have to put your hair up in a quick updo, bun or chignon from time to time. That’s great if you’re rushing to work or a meeting, but what happens when you’re heading to a wedding, on a date or to a holiday party after work. This tutorial will show you a great way to add a little extra sparkle to your ‘do. Here we go:
You’ll need bobby pins, Elmer’s glue, glitter, wax paper, hot glue gun + a little fabric in any pattern you like!
1. Create your favorite shape using Elmer’s glue on a piece of wax paper- letters, hearts, stars + dots look amazing.
2. Cover the glue with your favorite glitter.
3. Let it dry over night then peel the glittery shape you created up slowly from the wax paper.
4. Add a cute fabric to the back to stabilize the shape and make it more durable.
5. Attach the bobby pin to the back with hot glue or craft glue.
These will be a great little addition to any hairstyle, particularly chignons!