I love this super quick little tip for a fuller lip! Not only because it tricks the eye into seeing a more voluminous lip, but also because it’s so, so pretty and makes me happy! Here’s how to pull it off: READ MORE…
It seems pastels and pops of color are the norm around here, but today we’re changing it up! Sometimes you just want a super chic black mani. I happen to love black more than any other color so this one’s for my girls who like to live on the dark side. Here we go: READ MORE…
When I’m talking to friends and strangers, I can’t help but notice if their lower eyeliner has traveled down the lids, making it look like they have black eyes! It’s not their fault, really… kohl and kajal liners are made to be smudge-able and have a “slip” to them; even some longwear liners will smear a little if your eyelids are on the oilier side. Yet the whole mess could have easily been prevented if only they had ”set” the liner with a little powder immediately after applying it. Here’s how: READ MORE…
Seasons in between seasons are often the best. Pre-fall is great because you get a chance to mix the brightness of summer with the moody trend tones of fall. Today we’re showing you the majority of the colors we’ll be using in our upcoming mani tutorials. We always like to give you a lil preview so you can stock up and get your nail art kit ready to go. A couple of them might be a little hard to find, depending on where you are, but you can always get something similar at your local beauty supply…
- Muted lilac– very subtle, equally purple and gray.
- Nautical blue– there’s something so sailor-y about this color.
- Perfect pink– the fanciest flamingo we ever did see.
- Dark neutral– dark + rich, complimentary to bright poppy colors when doing nail art.
- Purple-ish, Pink-ish– not sure what to call it but OBSESSED.
- Rich, bright yellow– the happiest color of all.
- Teal– just look down at your nails and think about vacation.