QUICK FACE BRUSH TIP
This quick tip is super simple and might even seem irreverent but I promise you when you tweak the way you hold the brush, your makeup will benefit. Let’s walk through it together!
- You want to choke down on the handle almost all the way to the bristles so you can really stipple (press) it down instead of sweeping it across.
- Press and lift, press and lift repeatedly along the T-zone.
- These are my favorite powder brushes at different price points: this one ($$) and this one ($).
- Hold the brush at the very end of the handle as demonstrated by Emily above. This helps you apply less pressure (be less “heavy-handed”) when you apply blush.
- Dust the blush softly as you swirl the brush on the top half of the apples or along the top of the cheekbones, depending on how you like to achieve a flush.
- My favorite blush brushes are this one ($$) and this one ($).