LASH STRIP TRICK FOR BEGINNERS
False lashes cause a lot of problems if you don’t have years of practice! They slide, an end will come unglued, the middle will bubble up… it’s enough to turn people off from using them after one failed attempt. But if you try this, I bet you’ll be thrilled with the result! Here’s how:
- Your Favorite Lash Strip — I used this extreme strip ($$) in Carmen but also love this pre-cut one ($$) and this one ($).
- Cuticle Scissors
- Lash Glue
- Gather up cuticle scissors, a pair of false lashes and lash glue.
- Determine if you want to divide it into thirds or quarters. If you’re doing quarters, place your thumb on the halfway line then cut half of the half.
- Snip the original halfway line.
- Cut the remaining half in half.
- If there is an end hanging at the end, snip it.
- Dip the end quarter into lash glue that has been sitting out for at least two minutes so it gets tacky.
- Place on the end of your lash line.
- Continue placing them along the lash line.