PREVENT EARLY AGING!
We all know to fight aging with sunblock and night creams. We get regular facials or do at-home facials to work on our skin’s texture and keep it clear. But there’s something really powerful that you can do every day (or at least every other day) that is incredibly powerful because it exfoliates and helps generate cell turnover, which are both key to prevent early aging. It only takes 60 seconds and you can do it while you let your conditioner soak in! Here’s how:
- Glycolic Wash — Start with DDF’s 5% Glycolic Exfoliating Wash so your skin has time to get used to Glycolic Acid (and doesn’t peel). Once that bottle is finished, graduate to a higher strength like NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash (18% glycolic acid).
- Electronic Face Scrubber — I used Pulsaderm Facial Cleansing Brush (Buddy) for its 10,000 movements per minute. But I also love the Clarisonic Mia for a splurge and Neutrogena’s Wave Sonic if you’re not ready to make the investment.
- Hop in the shower and wash your hair. Apply conditioner but don’t rinse. Next wet your face. By now your pores should be opened from the steam of the shower.
- Pour a nickel size of the face wash directly onto the head of the scrubber.
- Place the scrubber against your cheek before turning it on so you don’t lose any product.
- Turn it on and start massaging in circles.
- Aim to spend 15 seconds or so on each cheek, 15 seconds on your forehead and 15 seconds on your nose and chin. I like to spend time on my neck and chest too.
- Rinse it off then rinse out your conditioner.