In the spirit of yesterday’s bangs post, I’ve decided to do a little beauty giveaway with some of my favorites. I’m passing out 5 of these “Big Bang” bags to randomly selected people who like this post on our FACEBOOK PAGE. Inside you will find the essentials for any type of bangs:
- Blotting papers- absorbs the oils that get into your bangs and cause unwanted separation.
- Japanese bobby pins in your color- these are the strongest bobby pins you’ll ever use! They’re my favorite and they never slip!
- My favorite teal comb- one swipe with the fine side of this comb while on the go, and your bangs are perfection!
- Paddle clips- holds your bangs out of your face while you do your makeup, but won’t leave a crease!
- Ponytail holders- because bangs look really good with a ballerina bun, fun bun or ponytail.
- Travel size dry shampoo- a mandatory purse product for anyone with bangs. Remember the story on dry shampoo?
(Note: THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED. WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.)Tags: bag, bangs, bobby pins, dry shampoo, favorite, giveaway, hair, item, kristin ess, must have, purse, styling