ON THAT NOTE
Well, this is about to get FUN! I don’t know about you lovelies, but I enjoy a little friendly competition every now and then. I’m thinking it’s about time to feature one of your beautiful faces (and heads of hair) on here! Get your cameras out and get your ideas flowing, my friends. The idea is to create your own hair tutorial and then email it to me. Who ever comes up with the best all-around hair tutorial will be getting the first guest spot on The Beauty Department. Your tutorial can be as glamorous or as casual as you’d like. Get creative! Below are the requirements + details:
- Your tutorial must include 4-10 visibly clear photos (any size) + step by step instructions on how to execute the look. The photos should be plain, without graphics.
- The person in the photo must be doing the tutorial on their own hair!
- You will be judged on the your originality, technical skills, how easy your instructions are to follow, and the over-all look.
- Entries must be received by Friday, July 29, 2011 @ 11:59pm pacific standard time.
- All of the photos should be individually attached in ONE email. Number each photo. Write instructions for each photo. No need make the photos into a blog post… we’ll do that for you if you win!
- Email all entries to KE@TheBeautyDepartment.com
- One entry per person.
- Please include your name and your proper return email address so we can notify you if you win.
Who will be picking the winner? The three of us, of course! I will be judging your originality + skills, Amy Nadine will be testing it out to see how easy your instructions are to follow, and Lauren will be judging the over-all look.
How exciting! You have t-minus 2 weeks! Let’s see what you’ve got!!